Wednesday, May 18 - In San Diego

 A very busy day.

First thing in the morning, I started patching the holes in the bathroom and bedroom closets caused by the plumbers, spackling cracks and putting backing supports for the sheetrock patches.

Brandon and his partner arrived and dug out all the pea gravel that I had put in to cover the sewer connections and put in the correct bands to connect the piping. I told them that I would backfill.

I dug it out more to set the sump pump reservoir in place (Home Depot bucket), put down landscape fabric and put back all of the pea gravel.

I dug out for the new crawlspace entry, built the forms, cut the concrete blocks using the diamond blade, mixed two bags of concrete, set it in place and set the concrete blocks into the concrete.

Finally, installed the new GFI in the bathroom for the BioBidet.

Amy and I went to "Barn" for dinner.

New crawlspace entry

Closet work


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday, May 2, 2022 - Woodstock to San Diego

Tuesday, May 3, 2022 - In San Diego

Sunday, May 8 - San Diego