Monday, May 2, 2022 - Woodstock to San Diego

 Carmen, Nana and I left the house at 9:00 on a drizzly morning and got to the airport at 11:00.

Our flight to Chicago and our flight to San Diego both left a little early and arrived about half an hour early. I used my United points to fly first class and Nana bought a first class ticket to fly with me.

We were able to use the United lounge in Chicago for about two hours which was nice, having lunch with the free snacks and drinks.

Anna met us at the airport a little after 7 and took us to Amy's house. She then went back to get the air mattress for me and came back with Mason.

Penny was very excited to see me but was quite apprehensive about Nana but eventually warmed up to her - very strange she wasn't friendy

Amy made a nice spread for dinner with lots of tasty snacks.

Nana slept in Amy's room, Amy slept on an air mattress in her office and I slept on Anna's double air mattress in La Casita.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2022 - In San Diego

Sunday, May 8 - San Diego