Tuesday, May 10 - in San Diego

 The foundation guys are always here a little after 7am. They usually hold off on using the jackhammer until a little before 8am - I hate to think what the neighbors think.

I worked in the crawlspace, clearing most of the soil away from the cast iron and bringing the ground level down more to make it easier to work and to run the pipes. I will certainly be glad when this is all over!

Amy paid for me to have a massage in the afternoon in Hillcrest which was delightful. Afterwards, I didn't feel much like working.

On the way back I made my daily visit to Home Depot to get plumbing and wiring supplies. Back at the house, I soldered some of the fittings on the copper pipes for the hot water heater.

Amy came home about 5:30. We went over to Anna's house to walk Bella and Farrah as they hadn't been getting walks since Anna left, just being let into the backyard by Meagan who is staying at Anna's house.

We drove to the Taste of the Himalayas restaurant in Hillcrest for dinner. We had gotten their food by takeout when we were here a month ago and enjoyed it.

Main and shower waste lines



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday, May 2, 2022 - Woodstock to San Diego

Tuesday, May 3, 2022 - In San Diego

Sunday, May 8 - San Diego